Date(s) - 09/15/2013
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Aurora Sportsman's Club
This is an introductory course for defensive handgun. This course is designed for those that are familiar with firearms, but have not had defensive handgun training. It is designed for those that are looking to take their skills to the next level.
Sign in starts at 8AM — Safety Briefing at 8:45 — Clinic 9 AM until 5 PM
In this course you will learn:
• Handgun safety
• Handgun operation
• Draw from holster
• Defensive marksmanship
• and more
You will need:
• A safe handgun. Semi-automatic or revolver, no larger than .45 caliber (.22lr handguns are acceptable).
• 250 rounds ammunition
• 2 or more magazines or speed loaders
• Strong-side OWB belt holster
• Magazine pouches
• Sturdy belt
• Ear and eye protection
• Ballcap or brimmed hat
• Closed toe shoes or boots
• No V-neck or sleeveless shirts
All instruction is done right on the range.
We will have a discussion during lunch break so pack a lunch and plan on sticking around.
Event Registration with Range Fee ($75)
For more information
Phone (847) 920-USRA (8772)
- From the intersection of U.S. 30 and Illinois 23 in Waterman, head west on U.S. 30 Lincoln Hwy for 2.7 miles.
- Turn left onto Leland Rd (Look for the HOKA Turkey sign) and head south for 1.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Rueff Rd
- The range will be on the left 0.5 mile.
7701 Rueff Rd
Waterman, IL 60556
Bookings are closed for this event.