Date(s) - 05/06/2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chillicothe Sportsman Club
Introduction to Tactical Carbine is a course that will take you from having a “safe queen” to having a rifle you can rely on and use effectively. We get your carbine off the bench and put it where it belongs, in your hands! Class begins with basic manipulation of your weapon and gaining an understanding of all the controls and their function. As the day progresses, you work through reloading your carbine in an efficient manner, identifying jams, clearing malfunctions, movement, utilizing cover and concealment, various shooting positions and more. The day will culminate with an “obstacle course” that will put all your newly refined skills to use. While not a timed or scored event, it creates an adrenaline dump that further tests your ability to quickly, yet accurately, put hits on your target.
*** ~ Sign in starts at 8AM ~ ***
Safety Briefing at 8:45
Clinic 9 AM until 5 PM
· Weather appropriate clothing. No open toed shoes.
· Your AR-15/Carbine style rifles (check our website for Carbine Rifle Examples or contact us with questions).
· Tactical rifle sling
· Magazine carrier (LBV or Chest Rig)
· 6 magazines
· 250 rounds of ammunition or more
· Eye and hearing protection
· A collapsible chair
· Stapler and staples for hanging targets
· Lunch, snacks, and WATER
Look for road signs to guide you in.
Bookings are closed for this event.