site de rencontre g This is a course that requires defensive handgun I. This course is designed for those that are familiar with firearms and have taken USRA’s defensive handgun I course. It is designed for those that are looking to refine and evolve their skills.
http://histoiredemesancetres.fr/14536-dtf34976-femme-française-cochonne.html Sign in starts at 8AM — Safety Briefing at 8:45 — Clinic 9 AM until 5 PM
In this course you will learn:
• Handgun safety
• Handgun operation
• Draw from holster
• Defensive marksmanship
• and more
You will need:
• A safe handgun. Semi-automatic or revolver, no larger than .45 caliber (.22lr handguns are acceptable).
• 250 rounds ammunition
• 2 or more magazines or speed loaders
• Strong-side OWB belt holster
• Magazine pouches
• Sturdy belt
• Ear and eye protection
• Ballcap or brimmed hat
• Closed toe shoes or boots
• No V-neck or sleeveless shirts
All instruction is done right on the range.
We will have a discussion during lunch break so pack a lunch and plan on sticking around.
Event Registration with Range Fee ($100)
For more information
Phone (847) 920-USRA (8772)