Introduction to Tactical Carbine 2 will require USRA’s Introduction to Tactical Carbine 1 and USRA’s Defensive Handgun classes to participate. You will use all of your skills from USRA’s Tactical Carbine 1 & USRA’s Defensive Handgun while moving. shooting, and using your pistol as a secondary weapon.
· Weather appropriate clothing. No open toed shoes.
· Your AR-15/Carbine style rifles (Check our website for Carbine Rifle Examples or contact us for questions.)
· Tactical rifle sling
· Magazine carrier (LBV or Chest Rig)
· 6 magazines for tactical carbine rifle
· 250 rounds of ammunition or more
· 3 magazines for pistol
· 250 rounds of pistol ammunition or more
· Eye and hearing protection
· A collapsible chair
· Stapler and staples for hanging targets
· Lunch, snacks, and WATER
Look for road signs to guide you in.
For more information please see the What To Bring section for tactical carbine
For questions: Phone (847) 920-USRA (8772)
Bookings are closed for this event.